Mar 19, 2011

Sniff Sniff Sniff

Yesterday afternoon was great. Gizmo ( that's my Pekingese foster brother) and I went for a short walk through the neighborhood with Foster Mom and Dad.




Foster Mom and Dad said we walk together very nicely.  


 

So many new scents to sniff out.


This is known teritory to Gizmo, but it's all new to me!




I'll be glad when my resting period is over and I can go for longer walks.
SOO much to see and smell.  So many new doggies to meet.
I met some of Gizmo's neighbors and friends when we were out.
And some of them have kids in their family. I LOVE kids.


If you have any questions about me, you can email my foster mom by clicking here
To learn how to adopt me, Please visit Loyal Rescue's PetFinder Adoption Page or my page at Adopt a Pet for more information

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful Boy, looking forward to following his blog

    ReplyDelete