Mar 27, 2011

A Quiet Weekend


Not much happening, but I'm glad to report that Gizmo is no longer giving me the cold shoulder. He'll stay on the couch when Foster Mom or Dad take us both up to sit beside them. He doesn't turn away in disdain and jump off anymore. Foster Mom says he's accepted me. She says we'll be playing together in no time.

I've met lots of other dogs and their kids on our short walks. Mom says I'll be able to play with them soon, when the snow has all gone, and my "quiet" time is finished.. I guess I just have to be patient.

I have to be quiet for at least two more weeks. No running or playing for me yet. Just a quiet walk once a day is all the exercise I can have for now. So I spend a lot of time napping at Foster Mom's feet when she's on the computer. Or sitting beside Dad when he's watching TV. I like that. He gives good belly rubs.


If you have any questions about me, you can email my foster mom by clicking here
To learn how to adopt me, Please visit Loyal Rescue's PetFinder Adoption Page or my page at Adopt a Pet for more information

1 comment:

  1. When JoJo's ready, you may want to consider some dog training

    ReplyDelete