Mar 17, 2011

Loyal Rescue Dog Joe




Hi, I'm JoJo





If you call me I'll come to you wagging my tail as fast as I can, all ready for you to pet me.

Not only am I really friendly, I'm also very cute.

I'm mostly white, with mahogany and chestnut markings and chestnut ears. I have big beautiful black eyes, a cute little turned up nose, and a really waggly tail.

My foster parents picked me up on Sunday afternoon, so I've been here for four days now.

There's another doggy here. Foster Mom and Dad call him Gizmo. He's a purebred Pekingese and foster Mom says he's being true to his breed with his uppity and disdainful attitude to me. She says he'll come around, that he's really a very friendly and loving  little dog, and that he's just suffering from something called jealousy. He's probably getting better already. He was much nicer today than when I first got here.

I'll be making regular entries on this blog thing, and foster Mom will be filling you in on how I'm progressing as well. 


If you have any questions about me, you can email my foster mom by clicking here
To learn how to adopt me, Please visit Loyal Rescue's PetFinder Adoption Page or my page at Adopt a Pet for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment