Mar 25, 2011

Off to the Groomer

Foster Mom says I have to go to the groomer today to get my nails clipped. She says they're way too long, and neither she nor my foster Dad like doing nails.



She also says she'll be real glad when this "messy" season is over, because even on short walks my white belly fur gets filthy and even yuckier  than Gizmo's fur, which touches the ground.  I guess she doesn't like having to clean us up any more than we like it. Of course she could just let us be. We don't really mind a little dirt. But I guess that's not going to happen!

So off to the groomer's we go. I like going for car rides (except for really long ones like the trip here from Ohio), so it should be fun.


If you have any questions about me, you can email my foster mom by clicking here
To learn how to adopt me, Please visit Loyal Rescue's PetFinder Adoption Page or my page at Adopt a Pet for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment