Apr 12, 2011

Me And My Pals


This is a picture of me and my two foster brothers, Gizmo the Peke and Booda the Shih. Booda is a foster like me. He came here Saturday evening. I''m the cute one on the left. ...Just kidding. Foster Mom says we're all cute.

We spent a lot of time outside today. I mostly just  lay in the sun while Gizmo and Booda wasted time chasing squirrels. Don't they know you can't catch them?

Now that the weather has turned nice Foster Mom says we'll be able to be outside a lot. I'm glad. I love lying in the warm sunshine.

I save my energy for our walk in the evening. So much to see and so many things to smell.


If you have any questions about me, you can email my foster mom by clicking here
To learn how to adopt me, Please visit Loyal Rescue's PetFinder Adoption Page or my page at Adopt a Pet for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment